The Unveiling The leaves Flutter In anticipation Of the rain The wind Gently Skips Over the water Sending light ripples To lick the shore And the footsteps Get closer Crunching The pebbled path And he reaches The edge Of his world His journey Now letting him Look back In perspective And things Much clearer now And the fog On the horizon Lifts and disappears Unveiling The dawn That he needed To see And it unfolds itself And he stands there Mesmerised
Arjun Purkayastha's Questions:
1. How well does the title relate with the poem?
2. What is the situation that first comes to your mind after reading the poem?
3. Can you relate the poem to any instance in your life?
4. Is the imagery vivid enough?
5. Can you relate this poem to my previous post Desecrate?